As the world becomes less safe, businesses, institutions and individuals with valuable assets need to take precautions to protect themselves and their property. In many instances, modern digital CCTV is the best answer to crime detection and prevention.
I Don't Have CCTV InstalledCCTV cameras are springing up all over the place. It is widely regarded that, on an average day, you are captured on CCTV up to 300 times. One of the reasons for the increased implementation of CCTV is its deterrent ability. A survey conducted back in January 2006 found that over two-thirds of burglars would probably or definitely not burgle premises that had CCTV installed.
By setting up a network of CCTV cameras on your premises, many locations can be viewed from a single monitor, thus decreasing your need for expensive manned guarding or "stop and search" checks.
Even the simple physical presence of CCTV cameras serves to generate a feeling of safety with your customers, visitors and employees. In situations where cameras have been placed in prominent locations, unscrupulous insurance claims and assaults on members of staff dealing with the public have been vastly reduced. (To read more, click here......)
It is crucial to take security seriously in this day and age. It is not just businesses and commercial properties that need good security but it is our homes too. With crime increasing and burglaries very common place, it is very important to consider the available security options and choose one that is the best fit for you. (Click HERE to know more.)
- 7 Tips To Protect Your Home
- Benefits Of Access Control Systems
- Alarm Systems? Ways To Help Prevent Crime
- Understanding AutoGate (Automatic Gate)
- Prevention Is Better Than Cure (Street Crime)
- 35 Ways To Prevent Crimes
- 13 Tips On Prevent Burglar During Holiday
- The 10 Principles Of Crimes Prevention
- What Are We Paying For Security?
- Benefits Of Owned A Alarm Systems
- Do We Need Smoke Detector In Our Home?
- Alarm Systems? Useless Or Great Protection To Your Family?
- Analogue VS IP Cameras
- What Is Boom Gate?
- The Needs Of Boom Gate
- Know About Access Control System
- Should We Upgrade Our CCTV Cameras?
- Prefer The Best IP Camera
- How To Plan Security Systems For Our Building?
Vivotek IP Surveillance:
- Vivotek - IP Surveillance Industry
- Vivotek Supreme IP Camera Series
- Vivotek Build With Reliability
- Vivotek FE8181A Fisheye Launched!
- Vivotek FE8173 VS Vivotek FE8181V
- Vivotek FD8131
- Vivotek Network Cameras
Off Topic Articles:
- Peter Anderson
- Look into My Eye
- Little Kids Little Babies Little World
- Comfy Home Relax
- The Wedding Planner Malaysia
- Beauty Princess Dreams
- PPC or SEO
- Total Online Marketing Solution
- Crime Prevention Info Collection